WHAT IS BROW EMBROIDERY?
Feather touch eyebrow embroidery is a semi-permanent make-up technique where in pigment is drawn onto the outer layer of the skin. Unlike the tattoo eyebrows done in the past, this is done by drawing on individual hair strands one-by-one using feather-like strokes making your eyebrows appear fuller but still look natural.
The process takes about 2 hours.
- It starts off by having discussions with the artist/technician on the suitable brow design for your face and eye shape. Then she will draw and both of you will agree on a brow shape to follow for the procedure.
- Before the embroidery/ microblading begins, a topical anesthetic will be applied and left on for about half an hour. This will ensure that the process will be relatively painless, but some clients may feel a slight discomfort.
- During microblading, the artist/technician will draw each brow strand using a microblading pen and organic ink until the desired brow shape is achieved.
- After the process a color sealer and anti-bacterial cream will be applied.
- It will take about 2-4 weeks for the new brows to fully heal. Some fading or discoloration may occur after the said period.
- A retouch will be necessary to do any adjustments (make strands and edges more defined) which is normally done after at least 4-8 weeks from the first procedure.
HOW MUCH?Please check 2016 rates here.